Our Commitment to Keeping You Healthy and Safe
We are excited to inform our patients that starting May 4, 2020 we will be reopening our Boise and Nampa offices for routine services and periodontal maintenance.
At Periodontal Health Specialists of Idaho, we remain deeply committed to our patients, staff, and our community. Covid-19 has had a significant impact on our local community and our profession. We have always followed the strictest disinfection and sanitation protocols and we continue to adhere to guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
For the safety of our patients and our team, we have implemented some changes in our office and how we care for our patients.
- In accordance with guidelines from our state and federal government, we recommend face coverings.
- Upon entering the office, we will screen each patient for elevated temperatures as well as ask general health screening questions .
- We ask that you not bring additional guests with you to your appointment. We understand that in some cases, a caregiver or additional guest may be necessary and we will be happy to accommodate such needs.
- We are practicing social distancing in our office and may request that you wait in your car until it is time for your appointment.
- Due to the need for social distancing and to minimize contact between patients, we have limited our schedule to permit adequate spacing and time between patients.
- If you have symptoms or otherwise feel unwell, please contact us and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Although we have made some changes and our office may look different, the safety of our patients and our team is our top priority during this transition.
As we continue to progress through Governor Little's staged reopening of our state, we encourage all of our patients to do their part to stay healthy. Wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face and stay home and rest if you feel sick. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you in our office soon!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 208-385-9228.
Periodontal Health Specialists Team
Boise & Nampa Periodontists
Our periodontal team offers experienced and comprehensive care in Boise and Nampa. We treat any and all periodontal concerns and provide the specialized care patients need to have a fully functional and beautiful smile. Our board-certified periodontists, Dr. Michael Florence, Dr. Jack Lincks and Dr. Randy Demetter, are passionate about treating the smile’s foundational structures, the gums and bone. With our help, patients obtain lasting oral health and peace of mind about their well-being.
We welcome referrals and individuals who wish to schedule appointments directly. To best serve our patients, we have two locations. Our main office is in southeast Boise, right off of E. Pennsylvania Avenue and Boise Avenue. We also have an office in Nampa located at 621 N. Midland Boulevard.
A Compassionate and Comprehensive Approach
We offer quality periodontal care to eliminate periodontitis, treat gum recession, and restore stability to the entire mouth. Our team personalizes care to each patient, creating customized treatment plans that address their unique health concerns in a manner most comfortable to them. Drs. Florence, Lincks, and Demetter keep the big picture of total wellness in mind, offering expert treatment and advice when systemic issues are impacting oral health.
Our periodontal specialists treat all ages, offering treatment to ensure a healthy mouth for a healthy life. We coordinate with your general dentist to provide comprehensive expert care for your whole mouth. At Periodontal Health Specialists of Idaho, we offer the following treatments:
• Periodontal Maintenance
• Dental Laser Procedures
• Dental Implant Placement
• Gum and Bone Grafting Procedures
• Gingival Esthetic Procedures
• Exposure of Unerupted Teeth
• Crown Lengthening and other pre-prosthetic procedures
For more treatments, visit our services page, or call to see how we can help.
Extending Your Care with Affordable Payment Options
Our kind and knowledgeable team strives to maximize our patients’ dental benefits and to help our patients understand the most cost-effective way to manage their treatment. We accept all insurance plans and are in-network with Delta Dental, BlueCross, Cigna, and Metlife. Other financing options are also available.
Contact Our Office Today!
Our offices in southeast Boise and Nampa serve patients in all surrounding areas. Please call us to schedule an appointment.
Leave a Google Review!
Our office strives to provide the best care possible. Happy with your care? Please leave us a review! Google Review