Our Commitment to Keeping You Healthy and Safe
At Periodontal Health Specialists of Idaho, we remain deeply committed to our patients, staff, and our community. COVID-19 has had a significant impact on our local community and our profession. We have always followed the strictest disinfection and sanitation protocols and we continue to adhere to guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
For the safety of our patients and our team, we have implemented some changes in our office and how we care for our patients.
- In accordance with guidelines from our state and federal government, we recommend face coverings.
- Upon entering the office, we will screen each patient for elevated temperatures as well as ask general health screening questions .
- We ask that you not bring additional guests with you to your appointment. We understand that in some cases, a caregiver or additional guest may be necessary and we will be happy to accommodate such needs.
- We are practicing social distancing in our office and may request that you wait in your car until it is time for your appointment.
- Due to the need for social distancing and to minimize contact between patients, we have limited our schedule to permit adequate spacing and time between patients.
- If you have symptoms or otherwise feel unwell, please contact us and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Although we have made some changes and our office may look different, the safety of our patients and our team is our top priority during this transition.
As we continue to progress through Governor Little's staged reopening of our state, we encourage all of our patients to do their part to stay healthy. Wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face and stay home and rest if you feel sick. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you in our office soon!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 208-385-9228.
The Periodontal Health Specialists Team